Descanso... oportuno, esperado, diagnosticado, disfrutado, absorvido, sudado, filosofado, amortizado... Mi cuerpo ha hablado y me ha dicho o te bajas del carro o arrastrarás las consecuencias por los años de los años, asi que por no llevarle la contraria este fin de semana he sido tan natural como lo sea la coca-cola :)
Lo bueno, no tengo resacas, conlleva, mentes despiertas y cuerpos sanos, y si, también sale el sol los fines de semana, lo he visto!!. Lo malo, no tengo conversación interesante que llevarme a la boca mmm preguntaré a los demás a ver que tal.
Video video video... he recordado a esta mujer y uno de sus mejores temas, esta canción cumple por estas fechas su 10 aniversario!!! y he pensado qué estaba haciendo yo hace 10 años y he podido recordar incluso dónde la estaba escuchando, en uno de los muchos viajes a barna con mi walkman pasando lo mejor posible las 4 y ... insufribles horas de autobus. Pero, buenos recuerdos al fin y al cabo. ¿Qué estábais haciendo los demás?
Lutricia McNeal - Ain't That Just The Way
He was a very special warm and gentle person
Who put in music in the world and spoken in rhyme
And it hurts me that I never really knew him
¡cause all it would have taken was some time
You know he always seemed to be there when I stumbled
And when mountains got to steep for me to climb
And it tears me up to think I never touched him
¡cause all it would have taken was some time
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
But not gettin’ into someone I should know
Now he’s in another place and I can’t reach him
And I feel as though I’m guilty of a crime
I took all he had to give and gave him nothin’
And all it would have taken was some time
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
But not gettin’ into someone I should know
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
But not gettin’ into someone I should know
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
But not gettin’ into someone I should know
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
Lo bueno, no tengo resacas, conlleva, mentes despiertas y cuerpos sanos, y si, también sale el sol los fines de semana, lo he visto!!. Lo malo, no tengo conversación interesante que llevarme a la boca mmm preguntaré a los demás a ver que tal.
Video video video... he recordado a esta mujer y uno de sus mejores temas, esta canción cumple por estas fechas su 10 aniversario!!! y he pensado qué estaba haciendo yo hace 10 años y he podido recordar incluso dónde la estaba escuchando, en uno de los muchos viajes a barna con mi walkman pasando lo mejor posible las 4 y ... insufribles horas de autobus. Pero, buenos recuerdos al fin y al cabo. ¿Qué estábais haciendo los demás?
Lutricia McNeal - Ain't That Just The Way
He was a very special warm and gentle person
Who put in music in the world and spoken in rhyme
And it hurts me that I never really knew him
¡cause all it would have taken was some time
You know he always seemed to be there when I stumbled
And when mountains got to steep for me to climb
And it tears me up to think I never touched him
¡cause all it would have taken was some time
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
But not gettin’ into someone I should know
Now he’s in another place and I can’t reach him
And I feel as though I’m guilty of a crime
I took all he had to give and gave him nothin’
And all it would have taken was some time
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
But not gettin’ into someone I should know
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
But not gettin’ into someone I should know
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
Gettin’ up, gettin’ high, gettin’ down
Gettin’ no, no, nowhere
But not gettin’ into someone I should know
Ain’t that just the way that life goes
Down, down, down, down
Movin’ way too fast or much too slow
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario